|Not exactly your solution, but this might help -|
set /p keys=
1.You need to create a keys.txt in desktop manually.
2. The .bat should be located in D:\Keylogger (according to the code, you can change it).
3. Replace <username> with your user ID (better to check manually in c:\users, My user ID is "jaysarma987" but the folder in c:\users is "jaysarma987.user". But its not the case 90% of the times)
4. Code will not work on the background.
5. This is a loop that keeps on running itself again with every keystroke.
6. If you type "1234", the result will probably be "22.214.171.124" in the keys.txt. You cannot just put a blank space between echo and >>.
Do drop back with results :)
Don't use it for anything illegal please
Edit - You can even put the keys.txt into D:\keylogger right? Solve this one out :)
message edited by jaysarma987