|I can't test anything right now, but try this:|
First, comment out this line:
lastDstChannelColumn = Sheets(2).Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
then replace this line:
With Sheets(2).Range("B1:U" & lastDstChannelColumn)
I'm not sure why I did it that way, but it's not needed since all of your channel numbers are in Sheet2!Row1. Might have been a late night thing.
However, I don't think that that is your problem.
I assumed that the data set in Response #1 started in Column A. The code is searching for the values in A2 through the bottom of the list and trying to find matching values in Sheet2!Row 1.
Note the Column designation of "A"
Set c = .Find(Sheets(1).Range("A" & chanRow))
If your Channel numbers in Sheet1 are in a different column, you'll need to change the A to match.
In addition, the 2 in this line refers to Column B.
Sheets(2).Cells(tRow, cCol) = Sheets(1).Cells(chanRow, 2)
If your Channel numbers aren't in Column A, I gotta guess that the values you want to copy aren't in Column B.
Change that "2" to be the number of the column which holds the values you want to copy.
A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc.
As I said, I can't test this, so you're on your own for now.
As far as using a CommandButton1_Click, I don't see why it wouldn't work. I don't use them, I just assign my own buttons or run the code directly from the VBA editor.
If you are going to be using VBA, you might want to read this How To:
Since you'll probably need to maintain this code, you should understand the basics of how to troubleshoot VBA code.
Click Here Before Posting Data or VBA Code ---> How To Post Data or Code.