|Try this formula, it will search your String to Search |
and try to find all four words from your Keyword list
and will report TRUE if all four words are found.
If your Data looks like:
A B C D
1) Strings to Search Contains keyword? Keywords
2) The Quick Brown Fox Jumps TRUE the
3) The Quick Brown Fox Leaped FALSE quick
4) The Quick Red Fox Jumps TRUE fox
5) The Quik Red Fox Sleeps FALSE jumps
In Cell B2 enter the formula:
Drag the formula down three cells.
You can also change the Keywords and use a different sequence of words in your
You can also use it in Conditional Formatting,
and change the color of those strings that contain
all four key words.
It's a bit long, but it works.