Rec'd Emails not readable

February 14, 2009 at 22:44:52
Specs: Windows Vista
Using Outlook 2000, some incoming emails have a lot of unrelated text and gibberish, which results in an unreadable message or the readible part later into the email after the gibberish. This only occurs on some incoming emails.

See More: Recd Emails not readable

Report •

February 15, 2009 at 05:31:35
Did this just start happening? If so, what changes were made to the system? Are they all from the same sender? What email client is the sender using?

"So won’t you give this man his wings
What a shame
To have to beg you to see
We’re not all the same
What a shame" - Shinedown

Report •

February 15, 2009 at 21:11:09
The emails are so far from 3 different people and are rec'd in Plain Text. This has been occuring for the past month +, but is now becoming annoying as one of the emails contains and embedded word document that we need to read. Also, all 3 of these senders are sending in a group box that we are part of. We are using HTML format.

Report •

February 16, 2009 at 09:51:54
The problem is the sender's email client configuration. They'll need to fix that first.

"So won’t you give this man his wings
What a shame
To have to beg you to see
We’re not all the same
What a shame" - Shinedown

Report •

Related Solutions

February 22, 2009 at 22:48:47
Hi! Thanks for your answer. I am attaching an email to show you what I receive and am asking you if you can reccommend what I should say to this person to correct the problem.