|I don't know what is supposed to be normal. It happened a couple of times before with my inbox, but not in a long time. At the time I didn't about the dbx files - not that PC savy. Took a awhile to figure that out. As I said this is a sent file. The active new file created by the PC is noted as "Sent Items (2)"|
Didn't do anything special. Just logged back on from a few hours offline and it was gone.
As a nearly 1GB file, it's too big for Word pad. I am going to save a copy then try to split the file (free software I found online), open up the segments
and deleted some info and rejoin and see if the smaller file will re-establish.