A few points:
1. Posting in caps/upper case is considered to be shouting - which you probably/hopefully did not mean to do.
2. To get help you need to provide sufficient detail to enable someone who hasn't seen your data, to propose a solution.
You need to tell us where your data is, for example - I have team names in column A, with a heading in cell A1 and the names in A2 to A20
3. Saying that something doesn't work is not very useful:
It changes the figures in one column and juggles the teams about in the other column
You need to say what you did and what happened, for example - I selected column A and used Sort (No header & Ascending selected). The names in column A were sorted into alphabetical order, but the data in the rows in column C didn't change and now does not match up with the names on the same rows.
4. If you have formulas, a sample of each formula would help, for example - Column D has a header in cell D1 then formulas on the remaining rows, cell D2 contains =C2/E2
5. Sometimes posting a small sample of your data helps. To do this put your data between <pre> and </pre> tags that you can insert using the 'Pre' icon above the reply box. Then use the Preview button and edit, as required. To preview again, check the 'Check To Show Confirmation Page Again' box and click 'Confirm and see post'