|You need to take backup of PST file of you calender. Here is some steps to take a backup:-|
1. On the File menu, click Import and Export.
2. Click Export to a file, and then click Next.
3. In the Create a file of type list, click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
4. In the Select a folder to export from list, click Calender.
5. Click Browse, choose a location for the file, such as My Documents, and then type a name for your backup file, such as CalenderBackup.pst.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Finish.
10. In the Name box, type My Calender Backup.
11. Type the encryption and password settings if you need them, and then click OK.
After that you can import your Calender Backup PST File in new PC easily.