Using a few of the threads here I have figured out how to copy my information to the appropriate sheets, but I would like to take it one step further. If anyone would be able to help or guide me to the correct thread, it would be very appreciated.
I have a data dump used to calculate commissions. The data dump is sorted by Territory (Column M). The first row is a header row, I have managed to create the "SortTemp" sheet and sort by the column M, (Territory) and move the data to the appropriate sheets, but I don't know how to sum Column 1. This Column can be 1 row or hundreds of rows.
My end goal is:
1. Create the SortTemp sheet (Completed)
2. Sort by Column M (Territory) (Completed)
3. Create a new Sheet in the same workbook with the Headers from the SortTemp. (Complete)
4. Copy all of the rows to the appropriate sheet. (Complete)
5. Sum Column I on each sheet
6. Two cells below the sum multiply the sum by .05
7. Two Cells to the left of that value write "Commission Payable"
Any assistance or guidance to the proper thread would be very appreciated.
Thanks and Happy New Year!!!
message edited by FCase