I am not clear what your problem is.
If you have =A5 in a cell it will return the value in cell A5
Are cells A5, A25 etc. on the same worksheet or on a different worksheet, and which cells contain your formulas =A5 etc.
If your problem is how to create a series of formulas =A5, =A25, =A45 up to =A505, without entering each one individually then do this:
1. Enter 5, 25 and 45 in the first three cells, say B1, B2 & B3
2. Select the three cells and drag them down, to extend the series. This will give you 5 to 505 in increments of 20, with 505 in cell B26
3. In cell C1 enter ="A"&B1 and drag this down to C26
4. Select all the cells C1 to C26, Copy then paste special Values.
5. With C1 to C26 still selected Use Find and Replace with "A" in Find and "=A" in replace. Replace all
6. Cells C1 to C26 will now contain the formulas =A5 to =A505 in 20 row increments.
Was this what you were looking for???