When you say that there are four copies of the macro on the toolbar, I presume you mean that there are four buttons/icons on the toolbar that when clicked run the macro. The macro code is presumably contained in the Add-In you mentioned.
To remove the unwanted buttons/icons:
1. right-click on the toolbar
2. select Customize from the drop-down list (its at the bottom of the list)
3. left-click on the unwanted button/icon and holding down the mouse button drag the button/icon off the toolbar into the general Excel workspace
4. release the mouse button and the button/icon has been removed.
5. repeat for the other unwanted button/icons.
Some Add-Ins / macros are badly behaved and when adding a button/icon to the toolbar, do not check if a copy is already present and hence add a second copy and so-on.
Hope this was what you wanted.