I am using Microsoft outlook 2003 with POP3. Since early of this month when I send email around 14:00 pm, all of the email go to my outbox. If I double click on it and resend again, it say "your message has been sent". But never come to Sent Item. My outlook.pst file size is nearly 5 GB, outlook2.pst is around 100 MB only. All of the way I try is here:
1. I move the stuck message to other new folder and resend, also come to outbox again.
2. I close for a while around 5 minute, reopen the outlook and delete can but send cannot. Sometime can but only for a while tomorrow come again. I think it's not a perfect solution.
3. I made work offline and close, and restart the outlook with safe mode. Sometime can but tomorrow problem come again.
4. I create new .pst file and change my default delivery location to personal folder 2. Yes working for 2 days only. Jesus Christ!
5. Restart the whole system, working but only one hour.
6. When I check the add in, I don't find anything in my add in listbox.
7. Uncheck the AVG scanning outgoing email.
Is anyone have a good idea?