many thanks..here are my replies
1. I plan to repeat the macro till it sperated all my raw data to different worksheet with the logic that it will generate a new worksheet automatically for every 1-18th row and so on
2. Yes it will be re-run on the same workbook and same worksheet.
3. i hope that the macro can copy and paste to each new worksheet starting from row 6 onwards
4. my original data should be left untouched.
5. I am hoping the macro can help me create the worksheet i need as i won't be able to create them in advance
6. the name you can leave it as default like worksheet 1 2 3 and so on
7. only row 6 onwards is constant..meaning that i always know my first cell is row 6 but my last cell can be anything say 10 or even 100 depending on the raw data at the point of time.
8. sorry i mean copy and paste not cut and paste