|If you have another machine, you will need to do the following:|
1. Make sure that the machine running Windows Server 2003 is on and currently running Win 2K3.
2. On the other computer, download PSexec from the SysInternals Website.
3. Extract the files to wherever you want and use PSExec to open a remote command prompt to the Server machine.
4. From there, check what the system drive letter is currently set at.
5. If it is not set to what it was before (I think you said it was O:), then you will have to remotely edit the registry of the server machine to re-set the drive letter.
6. You would need to change the wrong System Drive letter back to O:. The Drive letters are kept here: HKLM\SYSTEM\MountedDevices.
7. Finally, reboot the problem machine, preferably with the shutdown.exe command.
You can also check out this MS Knowledgebase Article for more info.
Please let me know if you need more help.
MOS Master Certified
CCNA Certificate Pending
A+ Certificate Pending
"I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please tell myself to wait." :