actually, it doesn't even mention the Excel linking in the software help file.
I was given this when I first enquired about it by their online interactive help desk
The Excel Link allows you to display dynamically updating market
data information in your Excel spreadsheet. The Excel Link is
not a DDE interface but a fully integrated Active-X module that
allows you to seamlessly incorporate myTrack market data into
Excel Link is compatible with Excel 97 and later.
- Installl and start myTrack
- Start Excel with a blank sheet
- In Excel click on tools/add-ins/browse
- Go to the directory where myTrack is installed
(default is c:\program files\mytrack) and select "mt.xla"
- Load the spreadsheet mttest.xls from the myTrack directory
To use a myTrack formula in a cell:
- In Excel click insert/function/user defined
- Select one of the functions
- Enter the reference cell containing a stock symbol
- If for any reason market data stops updating, click the
"MT-Resync" menu button.