|Tow different windows 10 machines can't access Toshiba e-studio printer shared folder .|
- We have three Toshiba printers same model "e-studio 275" , both devices can't access all
the printers shared folder .
- other devices are still able to access the folder "XP ,7 , 8.1 and 10" .
- I reviewed all the printer's settings and they are the same .
- Nothing changed on the printer side or the PC's .
-Turned off antivirus and firewall.
- Both devices can ping the machines , access their web interfaces ,print ...etc.
- One month ago everything was fine .
So, any suggestions ?