1. You have the IP address of the D-Link router (not the modem).
2. ipconfig /all shows an IP address for your NIC of the same range as the routers IP.
3. You are directly connected to the router (for configuration, best to connect by cable)
4. You can ping the router. If not sure, check it out.
5. Check whether the browser itself is NOT set to offline mode.
6. Go to the address line and type in the IP address of the router.
If one of the points 1 to 4 is answered NO, post back.
Please send a reply, if you solved the problem !!!