|I should clarify one thing, the sites I'm having problems with are my sites that are hosted on Godaddy. I've contacted Godaddy and my ISP and they both say everything is working fine.|
I have run antivirus as well as Microsofts Malicious software tool. I've checked my firewall settings.
Since it is only these particular sites and I can access other site just fine I've searched through my computer and the registry for any references to those sites or IP address and have not found anything unusual.
I've checked my network connections and they are set up the same as the two other computers that work fine.
The computer that is having problems was working fine until about a week ago, so something has changed on this computer.
I am running IE8, Firefox and chrome on the computer that is not working right, I don't know if this might have something to do with it, such as an update to one of these.
I'm stumped as to what is causing this.