|What are the symptoms? It could be a NUMBER of reasons:|
- There could actually be an issue with your laptop: failing hdd, a hardware\driver issue with your WiFi card on your laptop, firewall\Antivirus blocking interference, malware.
- How is your WiFi network setup? Do you have a unique SSID? Are you using encryption (WPA2)? Are there any other similarly named WiFi devices, perhaps even on the same WiFi channel, in your area interfering with your WiFi router?
- Low WiFi signal (distance or obstruction issue).
- WiFi signal interference with cordless phones (in same frequency - 2.4 Ghz)
- WPA2 encryption issue - some devices may have a more difficult time connecting with WPA2.
- Hardware issue with the WiFi network card in the printer, check for firmware update from HP.
- Print Driver issue – corruption etc. Also check for a newer driver.
MOOOOooove! OH and you're welcome!