port forwarding on public network

November 22, 2010 at 14:04:37
Specs: Windows 7
I d like to play online games but i cant because my ISP is blocking some ports.
It is a university public network (ISP : Renater) so i cant access to the router.

I was interested in port forwarding but i only succeeded by forwarding TCP ports via socks proxy with my iphone....(thanks to proxifier)
So i d like to know if it is possible to forward UDP port because the game i want to play (pes) is using UDP port.

I know vpn are a solution but almost all are blocked and broadband speed is not enough for me.

See More: port forwarding on public network

Report •

November 22, 2010 at 14:59:22
We can't help you get around your university's policies.

Answers are only as good as the information you provide.
How to properly post a question:

Report •

November 23, 2010 at 05:57:39
Wanderer is right, we never help people hack their college networks.

It's important you understand doing so could get you kicked out of college and charged criminally. This is no joke. Imagine telling your folks you got kicked out, no refunds (did they pay your tuition/books/room&board etc?) and then you have to say, "Oh and by the way dad, I need a lawyer too. It turns out it's illegal to hack the university network"

Chances are, among the piles of paperwork you received when you were signing up for everything is an "Appropriate Use Policy" which details what you can, and cannot do with the Universities computers and network. Chances are you were supposed to read it before you signed off on it stating you "read and understood" the document.

Chances are, like most kids, you looked at it, signed it and didn't read it. I recommend you do so now. Keep in mind, the network is property of the college and that gives them every right to say how it can be used. The same applies to any/all computers in classrooms.

It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

***William Henley***

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question