network two pcs locally

March 19, 2009 at 04:00:24
Specs: Windows XP
I want to connect winxp laptop with my win2000 pro desktop. Which ports to use and which cable to use for file sharing

See More: network two pcs locally

Report •

March 19, 2009 at 05:47:22
Depends. Older NICS require a cross-over cable. Newer ones can use a straight-through.


Report •

March 19, 2009 at 07:44:13
You can just use a crossover cable to connect both computers and do file sharing after that. Pretty easy to do it.

Report •

Related Solutions

Ask Question