|" Q.What is new about IPv6 support in Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008?|
The changes to IPv6 in Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 are the following:
* Dual IP layer architecture
* Installed and enabled by default
* Graphical user interface (GUI)-based configuration
* Full Support for IPsec
* Multicast Listener Discovery version 2 (MLDv2) support
* Link-local Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR) support
* Literal IPv6 addresses in Uniform Resource Locators (URLs)
* Support for ipv6-literal.net names
* IPv6 over the Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP)
* Dynamic Host Configuration for IPv6 (DHCPv6) support
* Random interface IDs"
Any of this.
From MS site. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...
"Best Practices", Event viewer, host file, perfmon, antivirus, anti-spyware, Live CD's, backups, are in my top 10