Solved I have a Q-C cameras on my home

January 23, 2014 at 20:00:17
Specs: Windows Vista
I would like to be able to watch them on internet. I have excede satalite, with a Belkin 600 router, i have an excede home phone between my satalite modem and router. I dont know how to open the DMZ or forward ports. any help would be greatly appreciated.

See More: I have a Q-C cameras on my home

Report •

January 23, 2014 at 20:40:40
✔ Best Answer
Port forwarding should be covered in the manual for your router. I suspect the most effective thing to do would be to find the manual online and save a copy of the .pdf to your computer. Most of the time the setup guide you get with a SOHO router isn't the actual manual with any real detail on how to do things.

In a nutshell, you need to know the IP of that which you want to connect to and the port you'll be using. A typical port forward looks something like this:

Forward Port # to [IP Address]

It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

***William Henley***

Report •

January 24, 2014 at 11:39:07
ok, thanks alot for the quick response, I don't have the manual, so i'll see if i can find and download it, maybe then i'll be able to figure it out. once again thanks.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question