help needed now

March 16, 2010 at 11:06:21
Specs: Windows Vista
my boyfriend wants to connect to the internet throu main phone line but does not know how and niether do i so how dow u please help we need advice now

See More: help needed now

Report •

March 16, 2010 at 11:31:35
You need to pay a subscription to an ISP, Internet Service Provider, that operates in your area. Your telephone company will give you some pointers as to whether you use dial-up or if broadband is available.

Until you know that, the how is impossible to say as it is completely different in each case.


Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question