Antenna coupler- Outdoor to indoor

Accer / Labtop
Rob Johston January 26, 2009 at 14:18:53
Specs: Windows XP, Pentuim 3 - 4g
I neend a coupler from an outdoor antenna to and indoor range extenter. I no PC in this building and need to pick up a labtop wireless.All routers/range extenders appear to have RF45 inputs. I need a coxail input somehow. thx

See More: Antenna coupler- Outdoor to indoor

Report •

January 27, 2009 at 16:53:39
When you use the term "rf45 inputs", do you mean the screw-on coax type connector for the antenna, or are you talking about the RJ45 Ethernet ports? I have never heard of a "rf45" type of jack/connector for rf antennas. Most of the consumer grade WiFi routers and adapters (those which have removable antennas) have RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA)connectors for attaching the antenna. Here is a link to a listing of different types or RF antenna connections. This place will also make you a pigtail which will be a connector which matches your antennas at one end of a cable with a connector that matches you range extender at the other end. But, you have to correctly specify the types of connectors. If you ask for the wrong thing, you'll still have to pay for it.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question