Google phone service (Gmail phone) plugin?

Apple Ipad 16gb tablet
August 30, 2010 at 08:38:50
Specs: Macintosh
Alan Browne
Aug 26, 8:05 pm

Does Google provide a browser plug in for the iPad to use its new Gmail phone?
ref:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/t...

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.

archived from comp.mobile.ipad

See More: Google phone service (Gmail phone) plugin?

Report •

August 30, 2010 at 08:40:19
Jeremy Nixon
Aug 26, 9:24 pm

Alan Browne <alan.bro...@FreelunchVideotron.ca> wrote:
> Does Google provide a browser plug in for the iPad to use its new Gmail phone?

There are no browser plugins for the iPad. They would have to release
an app.

--
Jeremy Nixon

George Kerby
Aug 27, 10:25 am

On 8/26/10 7:05 PM, in article
Mo6dnZEIlNn5nOrRnZ2dnUVZ_jWdn...@giganews.com, "Alan Browne"
<alan.bro...@FreelunchVideotron.ca> wrote:
> Does Google provide a browser plug in for the iPad to use its new Gmail phone?
> ref:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/t...
> echnology

WHY?!?

archived from comp.mobile.ipad

Report •

August 30, 2010 at 08:42:51
Jolly Roger
Aug 27, 10:44 am

In article <C89D3507.3BB9F%ghost_top...@hotmail.com>,
George Kerby <ghost_top...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/26/10 7:05 PM, in article
> Mo6dnZEIlNn5nOrRnZ2dnUVZ_jWdn...@giganews.com, "Alan Browne"
> <alan.bro...@FreelunchVideotron.ca> wrote:

> > Does Google provide a browser plug in for the iPad to use its new Gmail phone?
> > ref:
> > http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/t...
> > =technology

> WHY?!?

Why what?
And why are you so upset about it?

--

JR

archived from comp.mobile.ipad

Report •

August 30, 2010 at 08:43:57
George Kerby
Aug 27, 1:38 pm

On 8/27/10 9:44 AM, in article
jollyroger-55EDFA.09445427082...@news.individual.net, "Jolly Roger"

Why is the iPad basher Alan Brown concerned about a phone plug-in on a product that has not phone capability?!?

archived from comp.mobile.ipad

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question