Emails being sent twice

Apple Ipad 16gb tablet
August 31, 2010 at 15:51:21
Specs: Macintosh
Lynn W
Aug 29, 9:18 am

Anyone any experience of this happening when sending email from their iPad. My son has reported that he is receiving the email twice?

Lynn

archived from comp.mobile.ipad

See More: Emails being sent twice

Report •

August 31, 2010 at 15:52:07
Jolly Roger
Aug 29, 10:22 am

In article <C8A01CC6.31352%lynn.william...@FOREVERREDbtinternet.com>,
Lynn W <lynn.william...@FOREVERREDbtinternet.com> wrote:

> Anyone any experience of this happening when sending email from their iPad. My son has reported that he is receiving the email twice?

> Lynn

Try sending to someone else, or to one of your own email addresses you don't normally check on the iPad.

--

JR

archived from comp.mobile.ipad

Report •

August 31, 2010 at 15:53:07
Marcie
Aug 29, 9:22 pm

Our enterprise definetly has more hiccups with ipad emails than non - and has major (thus far unable to be resolved) calendar issues with meeting requests being sent many, many times.

Marcie

"Jolly Roger" <jollyro...@pobox.com> wrote in message

archived from comp.mobile.ipad

Report •