|Good luck there....|
1. Download & install MalwareBytes FREE anti-malware tool at www.malwarebytes.org.
2. Turn off XP System Restore: Go to Control panel, System, go to System Restore tab, Check the Box next to "Turn off System restore", Click OK.
3. Launch MalwareBytes, make sure that is gets the database/malware definitions update. If it's not updated, go to Updates Tab, click Check for Updates button.
4. Go to MalwareBytes Scanner Tab, select Perform FULL Scan, then click SCAN button to start the scanner.
5. When malicious items are found, remove them.
6. I would also download & install EmsiSoft Anti-malware Free Edtn. Install it, update it, scan in Deep mode.
7. Reboot. If system is clean, re-enable System Restore by reversing steps from Step # 2 above.
If those don't work, you could try posting your issue in the Software > Security & Virus Forum here.
MOOOOooove! OH and you're welcome!