Windows sound mixer at in window Xp

June 17, 2014 at 20:05:14
Specs: Xp
Where is the sound mixer panel at in window Xp computer? My speakers have no sound coming out
I am playing a video game.

See More: Windows sound mixer at in window Xp

Report •

June 17, 2014 at 22:15:52
You can go to 'sound and audio devices' in control panel and adjust some things there. Click 'advanced' under 'device volume' to adjust the various audio inputs.

You can also get there by right clicking on the volume icon in the taskbar.

Report •

June 18, 2014 at 09:47:14
You provided no specs. Most modern computers have HD sound, which has programmable inputs and outputs. You MAY need to set those up.

Do you have sound at any time?

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question