|One of my two hp dv5000 laptops suddenly stopped working last Friday. It endless reboots. It goes to boot options first and starts Windows logo page, then restarts. Here's what I did:|
- tried safe mode and last good modes; saw boot after mup.sys. Google
- I pushed F10 and hard driver diagnostics says everything is okay.
- I then tried to do recovery by normal recovery from recovery partition, failed.
- Then, I tried recover by reformat hard driver. Still failed.
- swapped RAM of two laptop; good laptop is still good, and bad laptop is still bad;
- swapped CD, same result
- swapped hard drivers. The problem followed the "bad" hard driver. The "bad" laptop became working with other laptop's hard driver. So, I guessed the problem is "bad" hard driver and everything else is good.
- I bought a new hard driver. After installed all recovery disks, the problem still happens.
Can anybody help?