what kind of cable do i need?

April 6, 2009 at 04:21:07
Specs: Windows XP
i just purchased a dynex 26 in lcd tv and want to use it for a computer monitor - what kind of cable do i need to get to hook into the pc outlet on the back of the tv into the computer tower (gateway brand)?

See More: what kind of cable do i need?

Report •

April 6, 2009 at 04:36:14
It all depends on what kind of outputs your video card has and what kind of inputs the TV has.

There are choices between Composite Video, S-Video, HDMI,RGB and if you live in Europe, SCART for the TV. They all require different types of cable.

Unless you have compatible inputs/outputs you may need some kind of converter as well.

In short, more information is needed.


Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question