Web Wireless service for Amazon kindle

May 13, 2011 at 08:52:01
Specs: Windows 7
: Am currently on cable broadband for my PC and need adaptor or similar device to operate my Kindle. Virgin Media have expensive ideas. Need advice on solutions.

See More: Web Wireless service for Amazon kindle

Report •

May 13, 2011 at 10:44:59
The only way you can do it is with a wireless router - the ones from Virgin are good but, as you say, relatively expensive. You can get a Belkin one from PCWorld, on their website for £25 - not a great bit of kit but would do the job - item number is 974081.

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us..." Pink Floyd

Report •

May 14, 2011 at 09:22:53
Thank for your suggestion which I will follow up.Haddon

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question