unshrink a volume frome c:

August 23, 2012 at 21:45:47
Specs: Windows 7, 8
how do I unshrink a volume comming from (c) drive?

See More: unshrink a volume frome c:

Report •

August 24, 2012 at 02:33:00
When you shrink a volume it is not reversible (you cannot "unshrink" it).
You will have to start from scratch by deleting the partition and creating a new one of a larger size.

If it involves the C: partition, you need to boot your PC from a Windows Setup CD and use that to delete/create partitions.

Report •

August 24, 2012 at 07:48:51
You can do it in Disk Management if you are running Windows 7 as your specs indicate. Right click on the volume you want to expand then click on Extend Volume. It will give you an option to choose how much unallocated harddrive space you want to use.

Report •

August 24, 2012 at 08:08:16
Or you can install EaseUS Partition Master & use that.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question