tsunami 5.1 speakers SP5100

Tsun mi / Sp-5100
June 7, 2010 at 07:25:04
Specs: Windows XP
There is a 9-pin, male to male cable which plugs into the "output" socket of the smaller "Power/Volume" component, and the other end plugs into the "input" socket of the larger "Sub Woofer" component.

I was given this system as the cable was lost/destroyed and I haven't been able to track one down.

I"ve been on line and searched many cable sites but i cant seem to find any that has anything more than 8 pin plug.

Can you suggest the correct name of this cable or even point me in the direction as to where I may find one.

Thanks heaps for your time.


See More: tsunami 5.1 speakers SP5100

Report •

June 7, 2010 at 07:34:52
I guess a 9 pin mini-din. A cable could be made with substitute

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question