the power turned off in the house now my comp

January 11, 2011 at 04:12:39
Specs: Windows xp, dual core 2.2/ 2gram
was running to many appliances , ie 2 computers,large tv, fridge, kettle, and cooking on portable stove top. when the overload switch cut out turning everything off. now this has happened before. but on this occasion my desktop will not start anymore. just wondering what might be the proplem. .... as it was not an overload of power but simply not enoughf that caused the proplem.
Any help would be appreciated.
thankyou.
Tarin.

See More: the power turned off in the house now my comp

Report •

#1
January 11, 2011 at 04:30:01
Sounds like psu is bad.

We can not fight new wars with old weapons, let he who desires peace prepare for war - PROPHET.


Report •
Related Solutions


Ask Question