S-Video Sound.

January 13, 2010 at 20:59:18
Specs: Windows Vista
Can anyone tell me the exact name of the cable(s) I'd need to buy to have sound from my laptop to TV using an S-Video cable?

See More: S-Video Sound.

Report •

January 13, 2010 at 21:34:18
You just need an audio cable that you can get from almost any computer/audio shop. It doesn't have a particular name as audio cables come in a wide variety of types.

You need one with a 3.5mm stereo jack on one end and two RCA plugs on the other. The jack goes into your sound card and the RCA plugs going into the audio input on the TV. There with be Red and White sockets for Left and Right stereo. There will all so be a yellow socket for composite video but you wont need that as you are using S-video.


Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question