|I think yer machine is TOO FAST for that game! (haha). I'd post this Under PC Gaming. |
Is it doing this with standalone play or online? How fast is your Internet Connection? using wired or wireless?
I'm not a die hard gamer, more of a dabbler, my suggestions may only be fluff but:
- Internet connection or lag issues?
- Power supply? Assuming you have a decent one in there?
- Check/double check game audio/video settings, per EAs recommendations.
- Check if there are any patches/updates for the game.
- Make sure your Win7 system is all kosher (defrag'd, patched etc).
- Check your Samsung HDD with their drive tester (HUTIL). I know it's new, but you never know, I see NEW HDDs w/ drive surface/electronics issues sometimes.
- Check if there are firmware updates for your HDD.
- Do you need to turn off yer Anti-Virus/3rd party Firewalls when you play?
- Yes, updated video drivers may help.
- "stock on board sound card" raised my eyebrows a bit.
Just another stupid saying...