|I am trying to install Umax 610 scanner using its SCSI card into my Pentium - III and Pentium-I PCs.It works on none.It is not recognized on Pentium -I while on Pentium-II it says |
"resource conflict PCI Mass Storage Controller on Motherboard Bus00, Device-07,Function01"
Pentium-II Intel 440 BX_2 Motherboard
1) I have nothing in PCI slots
2) One AGP Video Card
3) Windows XP (Freshly installed)
4) 320 MB RAM
5) Only UMAX SCSI card in ISA slot.
6) Have tried both the ISA slots
7) Have installed the UMAX software/drivers through the provided CD.
8) Scanner Lamp lights well and adjusts to and fro when switched on.
9) It used to work well on my Pentium-I before I put teh PC in store.
10) Different combinations of IRQs on BIOS settings
I have wasted one week on the two computers before disturbing you.Hope you will give some advice.