Solved Samsung NP-N148 series Laptop not charging for 100%.

March 13, 2013 at 11:46:27
Specs: Windows XP, 1024
Hi, i am using Samsung NP-N148 series notebook. If i plug in the AC adapter, it was charging upto 80% only, remaining 20% not charging. Even, if we let it on charging its showing " Plug in, but not charging".
Provide some useful tips to 100% charging option.

See More: Samsung NP-N148 series Laptop not charging for 100%.

Report •


✔ Best Answer
March 15, 2013 at 10:53:48
That still doesn't give us the exact model number. No matter though.

If you get into BIOS, look for a battery saver option and disable it. That should allow your battery to completely charge.

You have the owner manual for that thing?

Skip
Audares Juvo



#1
March 13, 2013 at 11:50:54
There's a Samsung power saving setting that will allow 100% vs 80% charging. They say the 80% option makes the battery last longer...

Skip
Audares Juvo


Report •

#2
March 14, 2013 at 07:15:54
But my friend also using the same laptop series. This setting not comes to that laptop.

Report •

#3
March 14, 2013 at 12:38:55
What is the exact model of your Samsung laptop?

Skip
Audares Juvo


Report •

Related Solutions

#4
March 15, 2013 at 06:08:44
Samsung NP-N148 series
Check this in Google images web.

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=e...


Report •

#5
March 15, 2013 at 10:53:48
✔ Best Answer
That still doesn't give us the exact model number. No matter though.

If you get into BIOS, look for a battery saver option and disable it. That should allow your battery to completely charge.

You have the owner manual for that thing?

Skip
Audares Juvo


Report •

#6
March 16, 2013 at 01:12:02
Thanks for your suggestion and i will try it now. Reply you soon..

Owner manual kit not available, because this is company based laptop..


Report •

#7
March 20, 2013 at 18:06:46
Thanks for your suggestion, now my lap charging for 100% after the setting was changed in the BIOS..

Have a Great Day, :-)


Report •


Ask Question