Receiver not working and become hot why?

September 13, 2011 at 04:07:17
Specs: Windows XP
wireless keyboard Receiver with ps/2 converted to usb connected usb port of dell laptop. The Receiver not working and become hot when connected to usb port of the laptop. Why?

See More: Receiver not working and become hot why?

Report •


#1
September 13, 2011 at 14:37:41
Overheating - usually a short or other damage to the adapter. If you can try another keyboard.

Report •

#2
September 13, 2011 at 23:10:11
Overheating found in Receiver unit of wireless keyboard and mouse. Actually this Receiver is having ps2 connection. I have connected this unit to my dell laptop usb port by using ps2 to usb converter. But, is is not working and seems a component (an IC) inside the receeiver is getting hot as soon as it is connected to laptop. please let me know the solution.

Report •
Related Solutions


Ask Question