|Hi, you can try the following steps:|
Change Printer Settings
1. Click the Start button, point to Settings, and select
"Printers" from the menu that appears.
2. Right-click the printer that you would like to change
settings for, and select "Properties" from the menu that
3. A tabbed window will open, displaying many settings that
you can change.
Note: Each printer has a different setup of this window, so for
exact modification information, refer to your printer manual.
4. Navigate through the many tabs, and change the settings
you would like to change.
Tip: On the General tab, you can use the "Print Test Page"
button to be sure that you printer is working correctly.
5. Once you have finished changing settings, click the Apply
6. Click the OK button.
Hope it helps!