pixelmossing on the screen

July 4, 2011 at 00:22:37
Specs: Windows XP
hi all there is a problem on my samsung lcd sceen . in the screen one small size of pixel wass not there is there any chance to replace it

See More: pixelmossing on the screen

Report •

July 4, 2011 at 07:38:40
The only way to repair a missing pixel is to replace the LCD display. There is no way to replace individual pixels.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question