|A little tough to say since you didn't bother listing your motherboard or CPU. You listed a P4 at 2.6GHz & a Celeron at 2.8GHz...which is it?|
- if you mix DDR533 & DDR667, they will both run as DDR533.
- if your CPU runs at 400MHz FSB, the optimal RAM speed is 266MHz (133MHz actual).
- if your CPU runs at 533MHz FSB, the optimal RAM speed is 333MHz (166MHz actual).
- if your CPU runs at 800MHz FSB, the optimal RAM speed is 533MHz (266MHz actual).
- if your board supports dual channel mode & has more than 2 RAM slots, you need to choose the correct 2 slots for dual channel to be enabled. But because of the differing RAM, it may not run in dual mode.
- 1.5GB is better than 1GB.