Uninstall audio drivers completely and then install the driver that is working.
1. Click Start,type Device Manager in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
2. In the Device Manager dialog box, expand Sound, video, and game controllers.
3. Locate the audio device that was included with the computer.
3. Right-click the device, and then click Properties.
4. Click the Driver tab, and then click Uninstall.
5. Place a check mark next to"Delete the Driver Software for this device" check box, and then click OK.
6. Install the driver that is working.
7. Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
Hope this helps