Need to replace power switch

December 22, 2011 at 13:47:55
Specs: Windows XP
How to disassemble a Gateway 7330gz

See More: Need to replace power switch

Report •

December 22, 2011 at 15:28:49
My guess is you need a spudger to lift up either some plastic part of the keyboard area and or you need to remove some screw hiding cap or cover to open it up.

Then you may find a daughterboard that holds switches.

1/3 of highway deaths are caused by drunks. The rest are by people who can't drive any better than a drunk.

Report •

December 22, 2011 at 16:51:55
This may be the first laptop that I couldn't find a manual for. At least not yet. I have a pdf fpr a MS2274 or NV52, but I can;t remember where I found it. Oh well, one will turn up, not in a real hurry. Second GW I have seen with a bad power switch, not that I work on many laptops; I don't. As a matter of fact it was the last GW some one brought me, 2 in a row.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question