|Assuming it's a laptop (?). When cursors fly around on laptops, it's probably a bad touchpad and/or stick mouse (in the middle of the keyboard). Normal troubleshooting would be: |
1. Make sure your system is clean of viruses.
2. Make sure touchpad & stick mouse (in the middle of the keyboard) is free from dirt & debris.
3. If you have an external mouse, remove it & test it on another computer.
4. Check your touchpad "sensitivity/touch settings" in the touchpad driver interface.
5. Uninstall mouse/touchpad driver; RE-install mouse/touchpad driver.
If none of that works, it's usually the TouchPad hardware that goes bad.
MOOOOooove! OH and you're welcome!