|Well...these can be tough to diagnose Mike. Could be your monitor, the video cable, the PSU, the MOBO, RAM etc. |
- Test your monitor on another PC if possible, or try a different monitor on your PC.
- I'd turn off ALL power options in Power management for testing to see if things stay on.
- Check Windows Event viewer for possible indications of issues.
- Make sure your PC BIOS is up to date
- Make sure Vista is up to date on SP2
- I'd check the MOBO for bad capacitors: http://www.tnpcnewsletter.com/dan/B...
- If MOBO caps look ok, I'd pull everything off MOBO - PCI cards, video cards, ram, CPU heat sink, power connections, blow it out with compressed air & reseat everything.
Decent article here along these lines: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findb...
MOOOOooove! OH and you're welcome!