|hi everybody, did anyone know about this problem ?. i try to install windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit. Here My Computer Spesification|
- Motherboard Asus P5G41C-M LX
- Processor Intel Dual Core E5700 3.0 GHz
- RAM 2 x Visipro DDR2 2 GB
- Harddisk Maxtor PATA/IDE 80 GB as Master Drive
- Harddisk Seagate Barracuda PATA/IDE 250 GB as Slave Drive
- Power Supply Extreme
- Samsung DVD External USB (id don't have Internal DVD Drive or Floppy Drive)
- i want to install Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit.
it very strange, when i'm install using windows 7 DVD, it take a long time to enter instalation menu (15 minutes), and when i want to install it said :
"Windows Cannot Installed in this Disk. This Computer Hardware, may not support booting to this Disk, ensure that the disk controller is enabled in the computer BIOS menu"
i try to modify storage setting in BIOS ( Enhanced, Compatible ) etc and it still not work, i check to my Harddisk Jumper and i sure that all my jumper is in correct position (Maxtor as Master, i give a jumper and seagate as slave, i give it no jumper), IDE cable was installed correctly (Blue Socket for The Motherboard, Black for MAxtor as Master, and Grey for Seagate as slave ). All my Hardware well detected in BIOS, i check my harddrive condition and it's okay on another computer.
thank for the attention and answer, sorry about my bad english, this is not my mother language.