Mag Innovision LT765s 780 Monitor no power

August 3, 2013 at 15:05:28
Specs: Windows 7
@amir1 or anyone else who can help!! Where do I buy this VGA cable that has the power adapter on it??? I've looked and cannot find it.

See More: Mag Innovision LT765s 780 Monitor no power

Report •

August 3, 2013 at 17:02:51
Doubt I can help because I'm in the UK.

However, for others this is a bit unusual (from a website):
This cord is not a "standard" power cord attachment that attaches to the back of the monitor.. It has an adapter and on the end of it is a small female attachment that plugs into the part of the VGA cord that you attach to your computer. The part that has the pins that slip into the computer. This part has a hole on the top (with a pin or post in it) that you plug the end of the adapter cord into. Most computer savvy people cannot believe this is where you connect it.

Always pop back and let us know the outcome - thanks

Report •

August 4, 2013 at 02:17:23
I couldn't find the vga cable listed separately anywhere, even on ebay where it looked like one or two were parted out. I did find this:

where they're selling the entire monitor minus the power supply for $20 plus $15 shipping. And you apparently have the power supply. Might be something to think about.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question