| 1. Log in with your administrator account|
2. Press the Windows Key along with the R letter key on your keyboard. Alternatively you can click on Start and click Run.
3. Type in Regedit in the box that opens
4. Using the column on the left hand side click on the little plus sign to the left of HKEY_CURRENT_USER, then Software, followed by Microsoft (you'll have to scroll down a little bit) > Windows > Current Version > Policies> Explorer
5. Double click on NoLowDiskSpaceChecks
6. If low disk space checking is enabled, then the value in the box that pops up will be 1. Change this value to 0 and click OK.
7. To enable the option again, go back to the same area listed in step 4 double click NoLowDiskSpaceChecks and click ok.
Google is your friend
Keyboard not present,press F1 to continue...