keyboard enter key broken

July 4, 2011 at 15:34:07
Specs: Windows XP
is there a keystroke to replace "enter" key?

See More: keyboard enter key broken

Report •

July 4, 2011 at 16:01:06
No. Get a new keyboard.

Report •

July 5, 2011 at 06:29:37
I thought most keyboards had two ENTER keys.

Perhaps Scollister is trying to incorporate something into a program or script.

Some more detail (why / pc / desktop or laptop etc. ) would help.

Good Luck - Keep us posted.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question